Comprehensive Course Details
Comprehensive Course: 3 Months
(1 Month of Extensive Preclinical Training & 2 Months of Clinical Practice)
Course Module Includes:
- Root Canal Treatment -Post &Core, Rotary Endodontics, Re-RCT, Endodontic Surgeries,Single Sitting RCT,Single File RCT,Root Canal Medicaments,Management of Endodontic Emergencies .
Esthetic & Restorative Dentistry - All kinds of restoratives using Composite, Conventional GIC, Light cured Resin Modified GIC, Miracle Mix, Amalgam, cements and their indications,Veneers and Laminates, Smile Designing, Lip Repositioning, Tooth Jewellery, Diastema Closure.
- Crown & Bridge, Complete Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Fibrodontics,Precision Attachment, Implant Prosthesis, Smile Designing.
-CBCT Reading, Bone Grafts, Immediate Implants, Full Mouth Implants, Zygomatic Implants, Basal Implants, All on Four Implants.
Periodontics & Laser Dentistry
- Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty, Frenectomy, Bone and Tissue Grafts, Soft Tissue Grafts, Flap Surgery, Depigmentation, Operculectomy, Crown lengthening, Exposure of Implants during Second Stage, Teeth whitening.
- Exodontia: Individual tooth extraction techniques, Complications & Management, Biopsy and Biopsy Technique, Suturing Techniques, Administration of LA.
- Management of pediatric patient, Pulp capping,Pulpotomy,Apexogenesis,Pulpectomy,Pre-Fabricated crowns, Space Maintainers and re gainers-types
Oral Medicine l Oral Pathology l Basics On Orthodontics l Patient Education l Case Study l Management Skills l Ethical Practice l Communication Skills in Dentistry l Lab Tour.
Clinical Posting: From Second and Third month you will be posted in our charitable clinics.
We not only teach you the above subjects but also train you on Soft Skills, Clinical Management, Patient Management, Business Management, Setting up Dental Clinic.