- Scope of Periodontics
- Case selection,diagnosis, treatment planning and art of convincing patient
- V.New attachment
- vi. Depigmentation
- vii. Bone and Tissue Grafts
- viii.Soft tissue grafts
- ix.Guided tissue regeneration
- x.Bone surgery (shaping and recontouring of bone)
- xi.Flap surgery/pocket reduction surgery
- xii.Regenerative Procedures
- xiii. Crown Lengthening
- xiv. Pocket Reduction Procedures
- xv. Plastic Surgery Procedures.
- LASERS IN DENTISTRY
- iv.Crown lengthening
- vi.Exposure Of Implants During Second Stage
- vii.Teeth whitening
- Demonstration of incision, flap techniques and suturing
- Demonstration of laser unit
- Demonstration of various instruments, materials and equipments
- Demonstration of centrifuge unit/ how to extract PRF/PRP
- Demonstration of splinting.
- Practice of lasers on vegetables
Candidates will be allowed to work on patients on most of the procedures learned in theory and Hands on depending on the duration of clinical posting and availability of various cases.
- Depigmentation, Operculectomy, Crown lengthening, Gingivectomy, Frenectomy, Exposure Of Implants During Second Stage,Teeth whitening using lasers.